• We collect information from you when you register on the site, enter a contest or promotion, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When registering or ordering, we may ask you for your name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, home address, zip/postal code, daytime and/or mobile phone number, preferred language, credit card information (when ordering products only) as well as to create a user name and password. Children will be required to provide his or her name, age, gender, e-mail address, mailing address, day phone number and credit card information (when ordering products only), as well as to create a user name and password. You will also be asked to opt-in to our e-mailing list. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or purchase without registering. You will then be asked only for information necessary to process the transaction. Information provided by anonymous shoppers will be retained only as necessary to process the transaction and maintain MVP Sport's sales records and will not be used for marketing purposes.
• When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may again ask for your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, username and password so that we are able to better administer the contest and notify winners.
• We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
• We also collect contact information when you visit our booths at trade shows by scanning your credential badge with your permission or by trade show provided opt-in lists that you have signed up for.
• When possible we collect contact information from social media when you follow or like MVP Sport.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, enter a contest or promotion, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To learn about site visitors and customers and to tailor specific features, promotions, or other notifications to you.
• To quickly process your transactions. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send postal mailings about products, offers, and news that we think might be of interest. If you are not interested in receiving this information please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below.
• If you have opted-in to receive MVP Sport e-mail, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive Nike e-mail, please follow the instructions in any e-mail or refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive MVP Sport e-mail, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us and if these visitors would no longer be interested in receiving this information, they can follow the instructions in any email or refer to the section on the opt-out, removal or modification of information provided.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information in aggregate form may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
To modify your e-mail subscriptions or completely opt-out of receiving MVP Sport e-mail please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "View or Change my Profile" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may still receive any mailings that are already in production.
To delete all of your MVP Sport online account information from our database you must log into your account. Note that if you request your account information to be deleted from our database, we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping. This information does not contain credit card details.
Every sales promotion email that we send out has an opt-out option.
Buyer or recipient is solely responsible for any or all duties, taxes, surcharges, and or brokerage fees upon delivery.
If we do not currently sell to your country, please send us an email at email@example.com.